Our pastured pork is amazing! They are moved around our 115 acres including pasture and woods so they get a combination of nuts, roots, grass and grubs.
Following is how we sell our pork (1/2 or whole)
We charge by the live weight at $3.70 / lb plus a processing fee of $50 (1/2), $100 (whole). We usually process the pigs between 275 and 300 lbs and typically get a 60% yield. For example, one half of a 300 lb pig (average) is 150 lbs at $3.70 / lb would be $555 plus the $50 processing fee and the total would be $605.00
If we get 60% yield, that would be 90 lbs of finished meat which equates into about $6.72 / lb.
We do offer a quarter of a pork, however, these are standard cuts with only a few choices. Pricing for a quarter is $3.75 / lb live weight and a $30 processing fee. Quarter Pork cuts: 1 Boston Butt, approx 10 to 12 bone in pork chops, approx 5 to 6 packs of bacon (choice of cured(extra charge) or uncured), 6 to 8 lbs of hind quarter ( choices are: steaks, roast or deli ham(extra charge)); approx 5 to 8 lbs of breakfast sausage (choices are hot, med, mild).
What we do
- Uncured smoked sliced bacon (amazing)
- Sausage and / or ground pork
- Basic cuts and any other cuts that you want
- Cured & smoked hams and bacon for an extra $4 / lb wet weight
- Cured, smoked and thinly sliced deli ham for an extra $4.00 / lb wet weight
- Pork Hot Dogs $3.00 / lb with cheese $4.00 / lb
We will call you a week prior to processing to go over exactly how you want your pork!