Our pastured pork is amazing! They are moved around our 117 acres including pasture and woods so they get a combination of nuts, roots, grass and grubs.
Following is how we sell our pork (1/2 or whole)
We charge by the live weight at $3.25 / lb plus a processing fee of $50 (1/2), $100 (whole). We usually process the pigs between 250 and 300 lbs and typically get a 60% yield. For example, one half of a 275 lb pig (average) is 137.5 lbs at $3.25 / lb would be $446.88 plus the $50 processing fee and the total would be $496.88.
If we get 60% yield, that would be 82.5 lbs 10 oz of finished meat which equates into about $6.02 / lb.
Information about Cuts:
What we do
- Uncured smoked sliced bacon (amazing)
- Sausage and / or ground pork
- Basic cuts and any other cuts that you want
- Cured & smoked hams and bacon for an extra $4 / lb wet weight
- Cured, smoked and thinly sliced deli ham for an extra $4.00 / lb wet weight
We will call you a week prior to processing to go over exactly how you want your pork!